F. Julius LeMoyne HouseEdit profile
F. Julius LeMoyne House is Georgian-style house built in 1812.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1997.
The house is operated as a historic house museum by the Washington County Historical Society, which offers guided tours year round. The house contains period artifacts and is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Francis Julius LeMoyne.
It is designated as a historic public landmark by the Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation.