Eugene Saint Julien Cox House

The Eugene Saint Julien Cox House, now known as the E. St. Julien Cox House, is a Carpenter Gothic-style house in St. Peter, Nicollet County, Minnesota. It was built in 1871 for Eugene Saint Julien Cox, the first mayor of St. Peter, and his family. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 20, 1970.

The building has been restored inside and out to its late 19th century appearance by the Nicollet County Historical Society, which opens it as a house museum a few days per week during the summer.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via