Erste Deutsche Evangelische KircheEdit profile
The Erste Deutsche Evangelische Kirche, also known as First United Church of Christ, is located at 160 Madison Avenue, Elmira, New York. Construction of the church was begun in 1898, and finished the following year. The church served the large German American population of Elmira. It is significant for its Rhenish Romanesque architecture. The church and its parsonage were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.