Elmira Heights Village HallEdit profile
The Elmira Heights Village Hall was built in 1896. It was designed by local architects J. H. Pierce and H. H. Bickford. It is significant architecturally as an example of the Chateauesque or Northern Renaissance Revival style of the period. It is significant historically for its role in local government. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.