Elephant Packing House

Elephant Packing House was built in 1924. Valencia oranges were packed there.

Its architecture includes some Mission/Spanish Revival elements.

It was located on a rail line which is no longer present. An adjacent railway station has been preserved and is also listed on the National Register. The station has been moved to another site however.

Building Activity

  • Radil Radenkov
    Radil Radenkov updated 2 digital references, added a digital reference and updated
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added 4 digital references
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com