Eland House is an office building in Westminster, London occupied by the Department for Communities and Local Government. It was designed by EPR Architects and built by Mowlem for Land Securities, and although finally completed in 1998, staff of the former Department of the Environment had moved in in late 1995/early 1996.
The building is 59 m (152 ft) high, with 11 floors providing 35,000 m² (376,250 sq ft) of office space housing 2,500 staff. It incorporates a number of environmental features including a cogeneration plant and active solar panels.
Coordinates: 51°29′54″N 0°08′33″W / 51.4982°N 0.1425°W / 51.4982; -0.1425