Edward Devotion HouseEdit profile
The Edward Devotion House is a historic house at 347 Harvard Street in Brookline, Massachusetts.
It was built in 1745 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
The house, one of Brookline's oldest colonial structures, is owned by the town and administered by the Brookline Historical Society as a historic house museum. The home also serves as the headquarters of the Brookline Historical Society.