The Dwight railroad depot was built in Dwight, Illinois, United States by the Chicago and Alton Railroad in 1891 to a design by architect Henry Ives Cobb. Built in the Richardson Romanesque style of rusticated masonry, the structure has been on the National Register of Historic Places since December 27, 1982.
The depot continues to serve Amtrak passenger traffic between Chicago and St. Louis. Amtrak trains serving the station are the Lincoln Service. This was also a stop for the Ann Rutledge until April 2007. Travel time to downtown Chicago is approximately 1.5 hours. The depot is located at 119 W. Main Street.