Durfee Mills is an historic textile mill complex located at 359-479 Pleasant Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
Mill No. 1 was built in 1866 for the manufacture of cotton cloth. The company was named in honor of Major Bradford Durfee. The mill complex is the largest, and most complete in the city. Mill No. 2 was added in 1871, and Mill No. 3 in 1881, raising the capacity to 109,360 spindles. It produced 23 million yards of cotton cloth annually.
After the Great Fall River Fire of 1874 the sloped roof was retrofitted with a flat roof to ease allow fire fighting.
The company was liquidated in 1935. In 1968, the site was photographed by Jack E. Boucher as part of the Historic American Buildings Survey
The mills were added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
Today, the site, along with the adjacent Union Mills is occupied by numerous retail businesses and a restaurant, and is known as the Durfee-Union Mills. The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles has an office in the complex.