Dubois-Phelps HouseEdit profile
The Dubois-Phelps House is a farmhouse located off Wallkill Road outside of the village of Walden in the Town of Montgomery, New York, USA. It is in the center of Riverside Farm, close to the Wallkill River.
The original farmhous was built sometime in the 18th century. In 1851, Nathaniel DuBois bought it and renovated it extensively in the Greek Revival style, creating the building as it exists today. The Phelps family, its current occupant, bought the property from his descendants in 1922. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.