Dominion Public BuildingEdit profile
The 5 storey Dominion Public Building was built in 1935 for the government of Canada and is across the street from Union Station (Toronto).
It was built by architects Thomas W. Fuller and James H. Craig and originally served as Toronto's federal customs clearing house. It remains a federal property, currently housing a number of administrative and support functions for Canada Revenue Agency.
Halifax also has a building named Dominion Public Building completed in 1936. (See List of old Canadian buildings.) Hamilton had a "Dominion Public Building" too, built in 1935-36, which is now the John Sopinka Courthouse.