Dole House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story stone structure built in 1840 in the Federal style by Isaac Dole, an early settler of Lockport. It was renovated in the 1890s in the Colonial Revival style. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.