Dickinson Memorial Library and ParkEdit profile
The Dickinson Memorial Library and Park is a historic site in Orange City, Florida, United States. It is located 148 South Volusia Avenue. On February 8, 1995, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The library is now known as the Orange City Library, and is part of the Deltona Region of the Volusia County Public Library.References and external links
- Deltona Region of the Volusia County Public Library - includes the Orange City Library
- Volusia County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Dickinson Memorial Library and Park
- Great Floridians of Orange City