Delphi Baptist ChurchEdit profile
The Delphi Baptist Church, also known as Delphi Falls United Church, was built in 1815 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It's a very large, old, and well-lit church. It features large "twenty over twenty sash windows", consisting of 20 glass panes in each of upper and lower sashes. It is the only surviving nearly-original church "in Onondaga County surviving from the Federal period."