The Dean Gallery is an art gallery in Edinburgh, Scotland, and is part of the National Galleries of Scotland. It was opened in 1999, opposite the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, which is its sister gallery. The building was originally an orphanage, designed in 1830 by Thomas Hamilton. The conversion of the building into a gallery was masterminded by Terry Farrell. Since its opening it has housed the Paolozzi Gift, a collection of his works originally gifted to the Gallery of Modern Art in 1994 by Sir Eduardo Paolozzi. It contains a large collection of Dada and Surrealist art and literature, much of which was gifted by Gabrielle Keiller. It is also used for temporary exhibitions.
A selection of works are available to view online.