Dawson SchoolEdit profile
Dawson School is an historic school building located in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the intersection of East Ute Place and N. Kingston Place. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. This two room sandstone building was built in 1908 in Romanesque style. It is a surviving example of the school building boom that occurred after Oklahoma statehood in 1907. The building features an arched partial porch and semicircular windows flanking the porch. The building originally had a bell tower above the porch. It was listed under National Register Criterion C, and its NRIS number is 01001357.