D'Iberville ApartmentsEdit profile
The D'Iberville Apartments is a complex of historic apartment buildings located in Mobile, Alabama. They were built in 1943 to the designs of architects Harry Pembleton and Aurelius Augustus Evans. They were constructed in a Minimal Traditionalist style of architecture and are notable for their significance to the community planning and development of Mobile during World War II, a time of tremendous growth in the city. The apartments were added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 03, 2004.