Culswick Broch is an unexcavated coastal broch in the Shetland Islands of Scotland at 60°11′05″N 01°32′25″W / 60.18472°N 1.54028°W / 60.18472; -1.54028. Built of striking red stone, it has beautiful views all around, including Foula and Vaila isles, and Fitful Head and Fair Isle in the south. The broch stands commandingly on the top of a massive rock platform and is about 3 metres high at its tallest point. Much rubble has fallen in to the centre. This broch has a massive triangular lintel stone over the entrance, which is partly filled with rubble. An excellent drawing by George Low, reproduced in the RCAMS 1946 Inventory of monuments in Shetland, pp212 reveals that the structure survived very well in 1774.