County and City HallEdit profile
County and City Hall, also known as Erie County Hall, is a historic city hall and courthouse building located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. It is a monumental granite structure designed by noted Rochester architect Andrew Jackson Warner (1833–1910) and constructed between 1871 and 1875. The building has three floors and features a large, seven story clock tower. It originally held offices for the City of Buffalo and Erie County. City offices moved to the Buffalo City Hall starting in 1929, and the building now houses Erie County court offices and records.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.