Cornell Mills

Cornell Mills is an historic cotton textile mill located at Alden Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.

The mill was organized in 1889 and built in 1890 from native Fall River granite. It had a capacity of 45,000 spindles. John D. Flint was the company's first president.

The plant was closed in 1930.

It was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com