Conkey House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a stone structure built in 1842 in the Federal style by James Conkey, an early settler of Lockport. It was owned by his descendents until the 1960s. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.