Commercial HotelEdit profile
Commercial Hotel, also known as the General Pershing Hotel, was a historic hotel and theater complex located in DuBois, Pennsylvania, United States. The four story brick structure opened as a two story hotel with 58 rooms in 1889. It was enlarged to four stories and 100 rooms with an expansion in 1901. The 700 seat Harris-DuBois Theater, later the DuBois Playhouse, opened in 1937. The building has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.