Col. William M. and Nancy Ralston Bond HouseEdit profile
Col. William M. and Nancy Ralston Bond House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a 2-story brick structure, with a 1 1⁄2-story side wing, constructed in 1823 in the late Federal / early Greek Revival style. It is currently operated as a house museum by the Niagara County Historical Society.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.