Coimbras Chapel

Coimbras Chapel (Portuguese: Capela dos Coimbras) is a Manueline chapel located in Braga.

The chapel was built in 1528, under the order of archbishop D. Diogo de Sousa by artists from Biscay, who worked in several projects in the medieval city of Braga.

It is classified by IPPAR as a National monument.

Media

2 photos

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com