Cobb Building

The Cobb Building, located in downtown Wagoner, Oklahoma, was completed in 1895, by Samuel S. Cobb to be used for his drug store. It is Wagoner's first brick business building; it was restored and now used by the American Bank. The Cobb Building was listed on the NRHP list in 1982.

Citations

Media

2 photos

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com