Clinton County Courthouse Complex

Edit profile
Clinton County Courthouse Complex

The Clinton County Courthouse Complex is a historic county government and courthouse site located at 135 Margaret Street in Plattsburgh, New York. The main courthouse was constructed in 1889.

The courthouse complex was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 12, 1982.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com