Clarks Wood Company warehouseEdit profile
The Clarks Wood Company warehouse is a nineteenth-century industrial building, situated in Silverthorne Lane, Bristol.
It dates from circa 1863, but only two of its original walls remain. It is known to have been used early in its history as a railhead warehouse for William Butler's tar works at nearby Crew's Hole, and later became part of St Vincent's Works.
It is an example of the Bristol Byzantine style has been listed by English Heritage as a grade II listed building.