Clapp Houses

The Clapp Houses ("Roger Clap House" or "William Clapp House") are historic houses at 199 and 195 Boston Street in Boston, Massachusetts. They currently house the Dorchester Historic Society.

The house was built in 1765 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com