Citicorp BuildingEdit profile
One Court Square, also known as the Citigroup Building, is a 50-story (209.1 meters or 686 feet) office tower in Long Island City, Queens just outside of Manhattan in New York City. It was completed in 1990 by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP for Citigroup. The tower is tallest in New York City outside Manhattan, and the tallest building on Long Island.WNYZ-LP, also known as Pulse87.7 broadcasts from the top of this building.
It is not to be mistaken for the Citigroup Center in Manhattan, which is across the street from Citigroup's main headquarters at 399 Park Avenue. The buildings are one subway stop away from each other along the E/M trains.
- Green-tinted glass-wrapped
- 50 Stories above ground (54 total)
- 27 passenger elevators; 4 freight elevators and 6 escalators
- 1,401,630 Rentable Square Feet (130,203 Square Meters)
- Owned by SL Green Realty Corp.
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings and Merrill
- Construction Manager: Turner Construction