Church of the Holy Trinity, Poughkeepsie

Edit profile
Church of the Holy Trinity, Poughkeepsie

The Church of the Holy Trinity is a Roman Catholic parish located in Poughkeepsie, New York that was established under commission from Patrick Joseph Hayes, CardinalArchbishop of New York in 1921 .

Elementary school

The parish school serves grades Pre-K through eight and was founded on September 8, 1952 by Monsignor Leo J. Gregg. It currently has an enrollment of 319 students down from a high of 870 in 1960.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com