Church of the Epiphany

The Church of the Epiphany, built in 1844, is an historic Episcopal church located at 1317 G Street, N.W., in Washington, D.C.. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 10, 1971.

National Register listing
  • Church of the Epiphany ** (added 1971 - Building - #71000996)
  • 1317 G St., NW., Washington
  • Historic Significance: Event, Architecture/Engineering
  • Architect, builder, or engineer: Harkness,John W.
  • Architectural Style: Gothic Revival
  • Area of Significance: Religion, Architecture
  • Period of Significance: 1825-1849, 1850–1874
  • Owner: Private
  • Historic Function: Religion
  • Historic Sub-function: Religious Structure
  • Current Function: Religion
  • Current Sub-function: Religious Structure

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com