Church of St George, Bolton

The Church of St George, Bolton, is a redundant church in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England (grid reference SD714095). It is currently a craft centre and was designated a Grade II* listed building on April 26, 1974. It was completed in 1796 and had a shallow chancel and south chapel added or rebuilt 1907 by James Simpson.

Media

2 photos

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated 8 media, updated a digital reference, uploaded a media file and added a digital reference
    Greater Manchester UK location map 2
    about 4 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator