Christ Church with St EwenEdit profile
Christ Church with St Ewen (grid reference ST588730) is a Church of England parish church in Broad Street, Bristol, England.
It was built between 1786 and 1791, designed by William Paty and built by his relatives Thomas Paty and Sons, replacing a medieval one. The entrance and refurbished interior are by Henry Williams in 1883. The building was restored in 1973.
On the tower quarter-boy figures strike the quarter hours on the Automaton clock.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building.