Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Depot

Edit profile
Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Depot

The Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Depot or St. Louis Park Station, now located at 6210 West 37th Street and Brunswick Avenue, St. Louis Park, in the U.S state of Minnesota was moved from the intersection of Wooddale and 36th Street on Alabama Avenue, where it sat next to the railroad tracks. The depot served the Milwaukee Road from 1887 to 1968 and now serves as a museum for the St. Louis Park Historical Society.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com