Charles Marsh House

Charles Marsh House was a historic house at 248 President's Lane in Quincy, Massachusetts. Although, as of November 2009, the house is present in both Google and Bing satellite views at the coordinates shown above, it has been demolished in favor of the construction shown in the image.

Its setting was described as a "Spacious lot adjoining Robert Burns park but close to commercial Granite Street...." Too spacious and too close to commerce for its own good, apparently. The statue of Burns is visible in the center of the image.

It was built in 1860 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com