Chapel of the Three Kings of CologneEdit profile
The Chapel of the Three Kings of Cologne (grid reference ST586731) is a church in Colston Street, near the top of Christmas Steps, Bristol, England.
The chapel was built in 1504 and refaced and roofed in 1861 by Foster and Wood, with further restoration in 1865. The restoration work was to make it into the chapel for Foster's Almshouses.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building.Current Use
As of 2007 the adjoining Foster's Almshouses have been remodeled into private residences, with the chapel available for the use of Residents. A winter Epiphany service is still held once a year at the chapel and the property management group that owns the building still keeps it well maintained.