Chapel of the Good Shepherd

The Chapel of the Good Shepherd is an historic church designed by architect Frederick Clarke Withers and built in 1888, located at 543 Main Street on Roosevelt Island in Manhattan, New York, United States. It was originally an Episcopal chapel, but is now the Good Shepherd Community Ecumenical Center, used for Episcopal worship services and by other groups.

The chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972, and was restored in 2003.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com