Chace Mills is an historic site on Lewiston and Salem Streets in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In 1872 the mill was organized and built for the manufacture of cotton cloth with a capacity of 43,480 spindles. It was constructed of native Fall River Granite in the Italianate style. Augustus Chace served as the company's first president.
The mill was taken over by Arkwright in 1929.
It was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
In 1999 a fire destroyed the adjacent weave shed and cotton storage buildings, but the main mill was saved, thanks in large part to a favorable wind blowing away from it.