Central Technical High SchoolEdit profile
Central Technical High School, also known as Central Tech, is located on South Warren Street in Syracuse, New York. It was designed by Archimedes Russell, and built in 1900. At that time, it represented the latest in educational building design. Classes were first held in the school in 1903. The school building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.