Cedar Park is a historic home at Galesville, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. It was originally constructed in 1702 as a 1 1⁄2-story post-in-the-ground structure, with hand-hewn timbers and riven clapboards, with chimneys at either end. Later additions and modifications, in 1736 and in the early 19th century, resulted in the brick structure of today. Also on the property is a frame tenant house or slave quarters of the mid-19th century. Between 1825 and 1834, it was an academy for young women operated by Margaret Mercer as "Miss Mercer's School.".
Cedar Park was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1969.