Capo Circeo LighthouseEdit profile
Capo Circeo Lighthouse (Italian: Faro di Capo Circeo) is a lighthouse in Lazio, Italy, located on Punto, about 3 kilometres west of San Felice Circeo.
The lighthouse has been active since 1866, and was built under the pontificate of Pope Pius IX. The lighthouse is composed of a building inhabited by white farista with an adjacent tower 18 meters high.
The lighthouse has a rotating view that emits flashes of white light every 5 seconds. The height of the focal plane above sea level is about 38 meters. The lighthouse has a rated capacity of 23 nautical miles (43 km). It is part of the Command Area Lighthouses of the Navy based in Naples, which deals with all the lights of the southern Tyrrhenian Sea.