Greystone, also called the Camp House, is a prominent historic home in Knoxville, Tennessee. It is an imposing structure, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The mansion is located at 1306 Broadway.
Major Eldad Cicero Camp began constructing his home in 1885. Alfred B. Mullet designed the mansion, which is designed in the Richardson Romanesque style. The home two and a half stories, with a three-story tower in the front. The exterior of the home is sheathed in stone from a quarry in Lake City, Tennessee. The home contains elaborate handcarved mantels from France. Each room is paneled in a different type of wood. The heads of windows include stained glass panels, and twenty two types of marble are used in the house. A carriage house also remains on the site.
Major Camp was born in Ohio, served in the Union army during the Civil War, made Knoxville his home and was appointed a U.S. District Attorney by President Ulysses S. Grant. The mansion declined during World War II, when it was subdivided into apartments. However, it was purchased by WATE-TV in 1965 and restored. It continues to be used by WATE to this day.