Camillus Union Free School

Camillus Union Free School is a building built in 1912 in the Village of Camillus, New York. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.

The School is significant because of it being typical.

It is located at First and LeRoy Streets, across a field from Nine Mile Creek. Downstream is the Nine Mile Creek Aqueduct, another Registered Historic Place.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com