Caledonia Place, BristolEdit profile
Coordinates: 51°27′16″N 2°37′22″W / 51.454306°N 2.622729°W / 51.454306; -2.622729
Caledonia Place is in the Clifton area of Bristol.
Numbers 1-31 are a terrace of 31 houses on the south east side, which were built around 1843 by T Foster and W Okely. They are grade II* listed buildings. Lord Macaulay lived at No.16 in 1852.
Numbers 32-44, which are also grade II* listed, are a terrace of 13 houses dating from 1788 and were probably built by John Eveleigh and altered in 1922.