Calderstones HouseEdit profile
Coordinates: 53°22′53″N 2°53′38″W / 53.3815°N 2.894°W / 53.3815; -2.894
Calderstones House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool was built in 1828 for Joseph Need Walker, a lead shot manufacturer. In 1875 the house and estate were acquired by Charles McIver, founder of Cunard Line, for £52,000.
It is a Grade II Listed building. The House and Stables now house the Recreation and Open Spaces Departments of the Liverpool City Council.