Bydgoszcz SynagogueEdit profile
Bydgoszcz Synagogue was a synagogue in Bydgoszcz, Poland. It was built in 1884, designed by Alfred Muttrey, in the place of old wooden synagogue, on Pod Blankami Street. Until its destruction in 1939, it was one of the largest structures in Bydgoszcz. It could accommodate 500 persons. The architect of the synagogue was Alfred Muttrey.
Coordinates: 53°07′14″N 17°59′57″E / 53.120667°N 17.999074°E / 53.120667; 17.999074