Butler County CourthouseEdit profile
The Butler County Courthouse is a government building of Butler County located in the county seat, Butler, Pennsylvania.
The current structure is the third courthouse to have been built for the county. James P. Bailey, who was responsible for the construction of Old Main at Geneva College became the architect of the new courthouse after the second one was destroyed by a fire in 1883. Bailey's courthouse still stands today, and is currently the tallest structure in downtown Butler.
The Butler County Courthouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.