Building at 361 BroadwayEdit profile
The Building at 361 Broadway in New York, NY is a historic structure located on the southwest corner of Franklin Street. Formerly known as the James J. White Building, it was built between 1881 to 1882 to designs by architect W. Wheeler Smith. It features a cast-iron facade, and is a good example of Cast-iron architecture. The structure was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 15, 1983. It currently is occupied by a branch of Nyack College.