Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House

Edit profile
Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House

The Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House is a Registered Historic Place in the Ogle County, Illinois city of Polo. It is one of six overall sites and three homes in Polo listed on the Register. The other two homes listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Polo are the John McGrath House and the Henry D. Barber House.

Architecture

The Classical Revival Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House was designed by Joseph Lyman Silsbee. Constructed around 1901, the house has brick walls, a stone foundation and incorporates steel into its construction.

Significance

The Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on February 10, 1993 for its significance in the area of architecture.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com