Bryan Hall is a historic building in Gainesville, Florida, United States. It is located in the northeastern section of the University of Florida in Gainesville. On June 27, 1979, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Bryan Hall is part of the Warrington College of Business Administration. The building also served as home to the College of Law from 1914-1969.Namesake
Bryan Hall is named for Nathan Philemon Bryan, an attorney, U.S. Senator, and judge who successfully fought for the establishment of a law school at the University of Florida while serving as chairman of the State Board of Control.